Functions of the Athletes Commission of the CONPASA
- Act as an advisory body and be the link between active athletes and
- To represent the athletes and support their rights and obligations.
- The representative of the Athletes Commission should work as a member
of the Executive Committee of the CONPASA.
- The Commission will present proposals to the Executive Committee of
- This Committee shall be composed by athletes appointed by the
President of CONPASA, to guarantee the balance between regions, genders and
- Maintain informed all the athletes related to the anti-doping
- Support and participate in initiatives of the World Anti-Doping Agency
(WADA), for example, promoting the creation of the anti-doping passport, and
equating the rules and sanctions.
- Warn about the risks of using nutritional supplements.
- Provide support to the activities of other committees when necessary.
Coordinator: Maria Soto